About This Product
This wind bell is like glass, wood and washi, playing together, like an orchestra. It emits a gentle, relaxing sound as the breeze floats by. A highly simple design, it’s a very special décor for the home.
Made of glass, oak wood, Japanese paper.
Directed and made by WGS, designed by Yamazaki Yoshiki.
Size : φ50x500mm (glass h115/paper h205mm), comes with a special box, size 67x217xh63mm
About Washizuka Glass Studio
WASHIZUKA GLASS STUDIO was launched in 2015 by Washizuka Takanori as a handmade glass brand for daily necessities. Mr. Washizuka values how an item is used rather than what the item is used for; he tries to make it easy to imagine how something might fit into your daily life.
In other words – place value on yourself, not on the material.
Mr. Washizuka believes living comfortable everyday should be like that – living honestly, to one’s tastes. He seeks to build a standard tool that adapts to various lifestyles. That’s why he makes simple, unobtrusive, quality glass that fits in any scene.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.