About This Product
Having a hard time taking a nice photo of a beautiful cake? Maybe the cuteness of your fork isn’t right!
With a bit of retro style, the -tulpe- Fork will bring a serene atmosphere to your dining area. Its mere 0.5mm thickness at the tip of the fork makes it easy to use when eating, yet it works perfectly with harder textured desserts too, like tarts.
- Do not use it in the oven or microwave.
- After washing, wipe dry with cloth and place in a well-ventilated area.
About Hiro Kashihara
Born in Kagawa in 1984, Hiro Kashihara grew up with his grandparents, who worked as glove makers, in a small fishing town. Influenced by them, he became accustomed to making goods with his own hands. As a teenager, he taught himself handcrafts like the making of silver accessories, sewing, and leather making.
Mr. Kashihara started to make cutlery because of his love for his wife. Mrs. Kashihara loves cooking and loves to collect tableware. Immersed in his wife’s cherished belongings, Mr. Kashihara also appreciated their beauty; but, he noticed that despite their cute appearances, they weren’t always very handy. This inspired him to “make tablewares with good design and function to make my wife happy”.
Mr. Kashihara started to learn about metalworking; he began to make cutlery in 2020 and started selling his own products in 2021. Bearing the goal to “manufacture cutlery to make each moment of the day special”, Mr. Kashihara dedicatedly continues to make products at his workshop.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.