TOKYO KODO First Collection - MURMURE DE LA FORET (50pc-pack)
About This Product
When Chikako was a child, she lived with her grandfather. His house was full of different types of tree scents, such as the richness of Agar wood. This has created a wonderful memory of her childhood.
Dimensions L70mm, duration 16 min.
Materials/ incense: sandal wood, raspberry, spicy clove, cistus, patchouli, vetiver, fine natural wood powder; package: paper, steel
- Always use an incense holder.
- Place fireproof paper or a ceramic plate under the incense holder.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
- Burning time depends on surrounding conditions and seasons.
- Do not use close to flammable objects.
- When burning incense, do not leave it unattended.
Please use the product carefully and responsibly.
About The First Collection
TOKYO KODO's First Collection is a unique concept combining the traditional techniques and the ancient olfactory art of the Japanese incense, enchanted by the method of the French perfume creations.
The founder and perfumer of the brand, Chikako, created 5 scents with passion influenced by cultures from all around the world since ancient times.
These scents come together in perfect harmony and we look upon our incense as invisible art.
About TOKYO KODO
“We are an Interior Aroma Incense brand that combines traditional Japanese and Western fragrance techniques. We look upon our incense as invisible art.”
Roots of TOKYO KODO
NAKAHORI Co., LTD. was established as a professional traditional incense company in 1935. A family business, they’ve been operating in Tokyo for three generations. They hope to pass the baton on through fragrances and share them with many people throughout the world.
When you use TOKYO KODO's incense, you can imagine the Nature and Earth from which the scents are sourced. And, you may be able to feel how our lives are in fact connected to Nature.
Invisible things like scents not only nurture our senses but also increase our sensitivity. They slowly open up circuits to all of the senses we possess.
Soon after, you may feel something has changed in you.
You will discover that your heart is gradually flowing into a sparkling river.
Chikako is a perfumery artist specializing in incense fragrances with a particular focus on natural materials.
She graduated from Tama Art University in Japan and Grasse Institute of Perfumery located in Grasse, Southern France, which is renowned as the town of the perfume industry.
It’s her desire to cherish and embrace the energy of nature.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.