Sueki Round Plate
About This Products
A simple and classic plate with black glaze; there’s no glaze along the plate edge, which shows the natural color of the pottery, and also adds a special touch to the plate. It can be a saucer of a coffee or tea cup, a cake plate for dessert, or really for any dish on your dining table.
Size / φ17 x H2 cm.
Weight / 220g
Size / φ20.5 x H2 cm.
Weight / 380g
Size / φ23 x H2 cm.
Weight / 420g
Handmade in Japan
Microwave & Dishwasher / OK
About Pottery Studio SORA
SORA emphasizes the natural features of clay, using handmade pottery as the foundation. This is done through modest application of glazes - like white and black glaze or white underglaze - while leaving plenty of clay in its natural state. This produces a truly authentic ceramic, very unique to the touch, that you can’t get from anywhere else; sharing these heartwarming works in each and everyone’s home is SORA’s greatest wish.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.