About This Product
Referring to the Japanese traditional macrame, this mat made by rattans can be more than just a coaster! It can also be a nice decoration on your wall.
About Kuroshiro Works
Hiromi Kurosu lives in Sapporo, Hokkaido. The abundance of nature and nearby mountains have always been her inspiration when making handcrafts. She uses natural materials like rattans (a type of vine) to make a wide assortment of goods for daily living.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.