Mini Brass Fork
About This Product
A bronze dessert fork; with its petite size, it’s ideal for fruit, cake or any kind of dessert.
One of the characteristics of bronze is that its color will darken and show a different style the longer you use it; just wash it in the same way as washing any other tableware.
About KUMIJI DESIGN
Kumiji Design was founded by designer Shota Kumiji, and it’s more than just a lifestyle brand. Taking “Showing the true color of the material” as his design philosophy, and setting “to unite the design and space into one” as his goal, Shota Kumiji wishes to make durable products that accompany you during your everyday life.
“The longer you use the product, the more marks time will leave on it, which makes it mature and also shows its natural beauty more,” he said. Shota Kumiji selects natural material for manufacture, and you will find the product more appealing and attractive the longer you use it.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.