Flower shaped bowl
About This Product
An elegant flower shaped bowl, which not only brings out the beauty of kimchi, pickles and sauce, but also transforms your dining table into a different style.
- Size（cm）：16 × 12 x H 3.5
- Product of Origin : Hand made in Japan
- Microwave safe.
- Do not use on the stove or in the oven.
- Dishwasher Safe.
About Makiko Koide
Born in1976, Makiko Koide trained under Kiyogazu Nikai in 2003. In 2008, she opened Qiuto Gallery and Pottery classroom in Tokyo.
Makiko Koide is in love with tableware. She devotedly makes pottery everyday, with the goal to create “a more fulfilling and heartwarming dining table through tableware, brought together with the dishes in daily life.”
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.