Animal Mug - Siamese Cat
About This Product
What’s your favorite animal? Mine is the Siamese Cat! All the animal decoration on each mug is pinched, carved and colored by COCOSTONE one by one. Pick your favorite animal; it’s a perfect gift for friends, or just for personal use, and the point is- it’s impossible that anybody has the same mug as yours!
- Size（cm）：φ8 × H7
- Capacity : about 250ml (8 fl oz)
- Product of Origin : Hand made in Japan
- Microwave safe.
- Do not use on the stove or in the oven.
- Hand wash.
COCOSTONE is a Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture-based ceramist. Instead of using an electronic wheel, they handmake the product one after another, compounding the glaze themselves.
With the focus on the warmth and steady quality of ceramics, the color change of glaze, and the wish “to make every customer feel the simplicity and tenderness of pottery”, COCOSTONE brings these philosophies into their everyday work and delivers through the products.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.