SUSHI YUNOMI Tea Cup
About This Product
What do you get when you combine English characters and Japanese katakana?
This cup, designed by famous Japanese design company marii, was produced in collaboration with 3rd Ceramics. Each Kanji character, representing a different type of seafood, is composed of both English and katakana characters. Thanks to its cute and clever design, this cup won a design award from the 2022 Japan Typography Association.
Size/ Φ73mm×h102mm , 290cc
Microwave & Dishwasher/ OK
About 3RD Ceramics
Founded in 2014, in Tajimi City, Gifu Prefecture, with the experience and discovery from making pottery everyday, 3RD CERAMICS forms its own and unique style. With its simplistic and streamlined design, 3RD CERAMICS wishes to make people feel “ah, this is it, this is so perfect,” when they use the product to carry food or to display flowers.
Not a one-man studio, but neither a mass-production factory, 3RD CERAMICS is making pottery in its own way, the third method.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.