Mug Cup with Clay Stamp
About This Product
A mug covered with clay stamps, great for tea, coffee, and hot chocolate.
About the Clay Stamp: One of Chiemi Mizutani’s classic items. After the windlass molding but before the pottery is dried out, the artist uses the clay made stamp to carefully imprint each product one by one. The products are then kilned for the first time before applying glaze kilning again to finish. Because of the uneven designs of the prints, the glaze will show in deep and light colors; this makes the products look even more beautiful, almost like a painting.
- Size（cm）：φ8 × H7.5
- Product of Origin : Hand made in Japan
- Microwave safe.
- Dish Washer safe.
- Do not use on the stove or in the oven.
About Chiemi Mizutani
Chiemi Mizutani learnt about pottery for the first time as a student at a ceramics studio in Kagoshima. Since then, she’s become a full-time pottery artist based in Fukuoka, Japan.
As a mother of two kids, the works Chiemi Mizutani makes are practical and produced in a gentle, steady style. If you look closely, you’ll even see a little bit of cuteness!
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.