Issui Plate (Small)
About This Product
Every pattern made by Issui Pottery Studio is unique; each plate leverages a special combination of techniques and glazing work. This produces works that are almost like paintings. The colorful design offers a strong impression of the island of Okinawa; it’s an almost childlike innocence, providing warmth to people in the moment they use it.
Size: 16.5cm x 11.5cm. Ideal for dinner breads, bagels, or even small accessories.
Handmade in Japan. Hand wash.
About ISSUI POTTERY STUDIO
Issui Pottery Studio is based out of a quiet village in Okinawa. Its founder, Shinya Takahata, founded it in 2005; it’s nearing its 20th birthday! Mr. Takahata was inspired by his travels to countries like India and Thailand, and he decided to use pottery as a means of communicating with other people. He seeks not only to make pottery for daily life, but also to produce works that give people a sparkle when they see it, a quiet happiness when they engage with it day-to-day.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.