About This Product
Soy Wax, Cotton wick, Dried Flower. 200g with gift box.
Made in Japan.
3-4 hour approximate burn time
With bergamot orange, mandarin orange, green tea, sandalwood and musk...fragrance.
Made from 100% soy wax; it is fun to observe how the wax melts and drops down naturally through the burning process.
About Candle Te Ao Te Po
In 2020, Ms. Kataoka, the artist behind these candles, moved from Tokyo to Matsumoto in the Nagano Prefecture. Glancing at the North Alpes mountains, enjoying the scenery and the changing colors of four seasons, she was inspired to begin making candles. The name of the brand, te ao te po, originates from theTahitian language; te ao means white, bright and daytime, while te po means black, dark and night. Just like there are ups and downs, bright times and dark times in life, whichever phase you happen to be in, just light up a candle, and let it give you some light and warm your heart.
The artist wishes to show all the different and charming faces of a candle as it slowly melts away. With the changing of the seasons and the coming and going of the weather, choose the right candle to go along with it, and enjoy some serene and personal time as you light it up.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.