Glass Oval Plate
About This Product
Made with the “Fusing” technique. Fusing glass involves melting glass with an electric kiln. First, the artisan assembles several glass plates of different colors. She places a ceramic plate mold on top of the plates before placing it into the kiln for the firing process. This fuses the glasses into a single piece.
This glass plate is safe for both warm and cold food. However, avoid suddenly changing the temperature of the plate due to the nature of the glass material.
Size/ 160 x 11 x h21mm
Microwave & Dishwasher/ Not safe
Wipe it dry after washing by hand in order to prevent water stains.
About Miki Tago
Miki Tago was born in 1972. She graduated from Tama Art University in 1995, emphasizing glasswork. She held her first personal exhibition in 1997, after which she began making glass tableware at her first permanent studio in Kanagawa Prefecture.
Miki Tago is fond of colors and loves playing with them. Although she’s been an experienced glass maker for many years, it’s never gotten boring; the colors and qualities unique to glass still amaze her. “Making tableware that’s used by someone, this idea completes me and my work,” she says. Wishing to make items that people can use everyday, Ms. Tago focuses on tablewares for daily life as her major product line. Her products are colorful, with a simplistic design; you can easily utilize them everyday.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.