About This Product
Small bag with a round design. Perfect for daily outings.
About The Leather
Alaska leather features a unique striation pattern, leading its blue and black colors to shine differently at every angle. The longer you use it, the richer and deeper the blacks become thanks to the slow dissipation of the leather oil. Enjoying the changes in the color over time are part of the charm of this unique leather material. Made by La Perla Azzurra.
at0s brand concept is simple: they start with no assumptions or pre-conceptions. They’re “at zero”. Using natural cowhide as their primary material, they seek to produce works that blend in naturally with your daily life. They strive to fulfill their ideal vision of cowhide as a material, and they specifically target items like wallets or bags that are used everyday. But it’s important to note that at0 is not just a leathermaker; their true center is the concept of starting from scratch. at0’s founders come from an architectural background, and they strive to bring that field’s culture of starting from scratch to every product line they produce.
For US domestic shipping :
For Overseas Shipping :
DHL Express shipping for any overseas orders. Please note that import duties and local sales tax may be payable on receipt of your order, determined by the items you are ordering and the total value of your order.
- Go to our RETURNS CENTER, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.